- “Vast, teeming with life and now a unique social experience. Might and Delight invites you to frolic freely in the lush fields of Meadow – a unique multiplayer sandbox.”
- —Might and Delight
Meadow is Might and Delight's latest release; a massively multiplayer online sandbox that allows players to interact as animals would. Described as a "forum in games' clothing", this online fable experience lets fans - old and new - come together and experience a peculiar world.
It can be purchased on Steam.
Meadow is a game that can be described as a "walking simulator", focused on the exploration of an open world and the collection of various items, such as Flowers. Whilst playing, the user will encounter others on their journey - to whom they can communicate with emotes, and form "packs" with in search of Collectibles.
There are also a variety of rewards for returning Shelter fans, as certain Might and Delight games, soundtracks and interactive books unlock exclusive animals, sounds, and emotes.
- Badger (Unlocked by owning Shelter)
- Lynx (Unlocked by owning Shelter 2)
- Lynx Cub (Unlocked by owning Paws)
- Bear Cub (Unlocked by owning Shelter, Shelter 2, and Paws.)
- Eagle (Unlocked by owning the entire Shelter Catalogue)
- Wolf (Unlocked by owning Symbols: A Meadow comic book)
- Badger Howl (Unlocked by owning the Shelter Soundtrack)
- Badger Cub Howl (Unlocked by owning the Meadow Soundtrack)
- Lynx Yowl (Unlocked by owning the Shelter 2 Soundtrack)
- Lynx Yowl - Alternate (Unlocked by owning the Shelter 2 Mountains Soundtrack)
- Lynx Cub Yowl (Unlocked by owning the Paws Soundtrack)
- Fire Emote (Unlocked by owning the Shelter 2 Mountains DLC)
- Rain and Moon Emote (Unlocked by owning Fables from the Den)
- Fog Emote (Unlocked by owning The Lonesome Fog)
Unlike its predecessors, Meadow's narrative is established by the players in the adventures they, themselves create. There is no hunting, feeding, or survival - just exploration and communication.